For the purpose of filing your travel documents we need to know/provide to the issuing agency the following information (the following list may not be all inclusive and this information is collected offline and associated with the personal information named above and collected from you online.):
- Current US Passport
- Your Travel itinerary
- Your Birth Certificate
- Your Driver's License
1) Service Providers: We use other third parties such as The Department of State and consulates to the country of choice to provide passport and visa services on the Sites. We will share personal information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. When you submit an order, your information is encrypted with secure server software to protect the information from unauthorized access. We will not sell, rent or trade any personal information we collect from you on our web site unless as otherwise disclosed in this privacy statement.
2) Service Updates: It is our policy to keep you informed for the duration of your order; we will notify you via e-mail and/or telephone of the status of your order. If you would rather not receive any updates from us, please send a request to be removed from our e-mail update list to: [email protected]
3) Order Processing: When sending personal data with credit card information over the Internet to Travelvisaplus.com, customers should feel secure in the knowledge that this data is protected by encryption over a "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology, which ensures safe transmission.
4) Legal disclaimer: In certain situations, Travel Visa Plus may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
5) Business Transitions: In the event Travel Visa Plus goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email or prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
7) Data Retention: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
Travel Visa Plus
851 34th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94121