International Driving Permit
1. INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT APPLICATION AND ORDER FORMS
- Forms for International Drivers License - Holder
- Forms for International Drivers License - Non-Holder
2. ONE PHOTOGRAPH
Each applicant should submit one 2" x 2" color photograph. Photos must be with a plain white background. Photocopy of picture from passport will not be accepted.
3. COPY OF CURRENT DRIVER’S LICENSE
A clear copy of your current driver's license, front and back.
U.S. Driver's License Holders
- $49 per person – 5 to 7 business day processing.
- $79 per person – 1 to 2 business day processing
Non-U.S. Driver's License Holders
- $59 per person – 5 to 7 business day processing.
- $89 per person – 1 to 2 business day processing
How to Submit?
Submit the above requirements via one of the following options:
- Email scanned copy of items 1, 2 & 3 to [email protected]; or
- Mail to our office at:
Travel Visa Plus
580 California Street, Suite 1246
San Francisco, CA 94104
Attention: IDL Processing
The International Driving Permit Translation Booklet that we procure is good for five years from date of issue. While there is no test required, the following conditions must be met in order to obtain an International Driving Permit:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply.
- The permit is recognized by over 150 countries listed as a document identifying you as a properly licensed resident of the country.
- You must sign the International Driving Permit.
- You must carry your valid driver's license along with your International Driving Permit.
- International Driving Permit Translation Booklet is not valid in Honduras.